Wednesday, July 1, 2009

postcards, fabric, and gowns


Well things keep coming together.  We received our save the date postcards and they look awesome! (Thank You Chatty-Cathy!)  Our next steps are to finalize the guest list, buy stamps, print labels and have those little cards of joy on their way!  



I went fabric shopping today and went very well.  I believe I found the fabric I want for my ladies and it is a beautiful shade of green.  I have some amazing seamstresses lined up to sew the bridesmaids dresses which is going to be awesome.  Not only will the dresses be less expensive, they will be in a lovely green not offered in stores and of course made with love! 



Tomorrow I embark on a big adventure of trying on bridal gowns.  My appointment is at David's Bridal and I am excited and nervous at the same time.  I have an idea of what I want, but its a big decision, and sorry no details about what I'm looking for or what I find will be disclosed....you all will just have to wait until March 20th.  One thing I will say is that I am not looking to break the bank for a dress that will be worn once.  
Well just wanted to give you all a brief update!

1 comment: