Monday, March 15, 2010

week of relaxation.


Yes it is true, we are 5 days away from the big day and I had a few hours to sit and relax. This was our goal from the start to have everything we could possibly have done- done the week of the wedding. None of us wanted this week full of, "well we should have done this earlier..."

Tomorrow we do start the crazy adventure of flowers- but I am optimistic and excited because we have the beautiful and talented Mahin helping us out! Other than flowers, all thats left is finishing touches with packing (oh how I dislike packing) and rehearsal.

My mom and I keep saying to one another, "what are we going to do when this is all done?" Perhaps we will have a ceremonial recycling of all our lists- because we are excellent list makers.

So I spent some time today sitting in the sun in the living room leisurely paging through Food and Family magazines excited to have time again to cook and bake! yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment